Registration and payment details
NooJ association membership is now mandatory to participate in all NooJ conferences. The registration fee covers the following:
- membership in the NooJ association
- a volume of a past NooJ conference proceedings
- participation in all conference sessions
- participation in NooJ tutorials
- conference bag with the program and abstract book
- lunches during the conference
- welcome cocktail
- excursion and gala dinner.
Please contact email@example.com for any question regarding joining the association.
Registration fees are:
- Early registration for Academics: 150€ for academics
- Early registration for Students: 100€
- Late registration for Academics (after March 15st): 200€
- Late registration for Students (after March 15st): 150€
To pay the Conferences registration fees:
(1) Transfer funds to the NooJ Association Bank Account:
IBAN FR76 3000 3034 9400 0503 1033 153
SWIFT/BIC : SOGEFRPP
Send a screen shot of the transfer order to firstname.lastname@example.org, and add all necessary information (name, institution) to allow us to connect the payment to the corresponding participant(s).
*** Money Transfers from non-French Banks: you will have to pay international Bank’s transfer fees: make sure that the NooJ association gets the complete amount due.
*** Checks (only from French Banks), send to: NooJ Association, 133 avenue Félix Faure, 75015 Paris. Plan 2 weeks ahead so that the NooJ association can receive the check, process it, deposit it in its Bank account, and wait for the bank to process it before April 1st.
(2) after the money has successfully been transferred, the NooJ association will send you a receipt by email and inform the NLDB2018 organizers.
(3) For any question or request, please send email to email@example.com.